Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Layering rugs


I don't know who came up with this idea of layering rugs, but when I saw it for the first time a few months ago, let me just say: My. mind. was. blown.  And then my mind felt dumb for being so blown.  And for it not being my idea.
EJ Interiors - living rooms - Cowhide rug, Pottery Barn sisal rug, rustic wood coffee table, bricklayer's table, white slipcovered sofa, lay...
layered hide
Coffee table styling
dressers
Christy Ford - A zebra hide layered atop a natural fiber rug
1  /  2  / 3  / 4 / 5 / 6


Now I'm going to find a new rug to layer in one of the three rooms with rugs already in them :)




1 comment:

  1. What a lovely find! I got a Sealy mattress for cheap and the owner was even nice enough to drop it off at my new place (15 blocks away). Check this place out! Reindeer Rugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!