Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

On the hunt: Bed (Part 2)


So yesterday I shared some of the four poster bed inspiration photos, and today I'm going to share some inspiration photos for upholstered headboards and beds.  Without further ado...
Bedroom Photo - A gray upholstered headboard with white-and-black monogrammed linens
sadie + stella: Whats been up
.headboard

navy and raspberry bedroom



anthro regency linen bed - love!!
via anthropologie (if only...)
Upholstered headboard with nailhead detail + monogrammed pillows
via zhush


What do y'all have in your homes?  Do you have a preference?  I'm going to search craigslist as well as go to a few of the antique stores around town so see if I have any luck!  Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. We have an upholstered bed, and I love getting to rest right up against it with or without pillows either at night while reading, or on those glorious weekend mornings with a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!